Meet Sheri Brown
Denver-Boulder REALTOR® specializing in residential real estate, relocation and first time home buyers.
With over 35 years in sales and service, I can make your Real Estate transactions appear seamless. Buying and/or selling a home is a very special time and should always be treated as such. I believe in open and engaging conversation as a means of creating great dialog. This allows me to truly understand my client's needs and to ensure that your priorities are always my priorities.
In partnering with Lydia Creasey you receive the extra benefit of not one but two REALTORS® working directly for you. It is our goal to go above and beyond your expectations!
Professional Background & Qualifications
- Originally from California, I have lived in the Boulder area since 1982. I have personal knowledge of the neighborhoods, schools and businesses in the region and can help guide a buyer to locations that fit their needs and lifestyle.
- I developed strong marketing and financial analysis skills through my past experience running my own small service businesses. I use these skills daily in buying and selling homes.
- As an experienced designer, I can offer a unique perspective when looking for that perfect home that fits your lifestyle and can also put together a professional package when it's time to sell.
- Certified Real Estate Divorce Specialist: Couples going through a divorce are experiencing one of the most stressful times in their lives. I have been trained in the real estate and tax aspects of divorce to better serve my clients going through this difficult life transition.
Personal Quick Facts
- My family is a mini-Brady Bunch! I have two amazing daughters that I raised in Boulder. My husband, Ron, has two terrific son's that grew up in Broomfield. We brought the families together in 2008, and our only disappointment was that "Alice" never showed up.
- Formerly, I Managed and Designed at Pottery Barn, Williams Sonoma and Crate & Barrel.
- I oversaw Rocky Mountain Records through 1998 and was Co-Owner of the Video Station until 2008.
- I love to travel to New Orleans to spend time with my oldest daughter.
What Clients Are Saying...
"Sheri would go out of her way to meet me when I was able to look at houses. She would always find a way to set up a appointment for me to look at the house. Sheri would listen to me on my likes and dislikes on what I was looking for in a house. Sheri would listen and she would not waste time to search and take me to possibilities getting me a new home. Sheri went to get lengths to help me find a home for my new life. Thank you Sheri for being so very kind and thoughtful."