Meet Lydia Creasey
Denver-Boulder REALTOR® specializing in upsizing, downsizing, relocation, first time home buyers, foreclosures, investment properties and short sales.
I'm dedicated to being your real estate advocate! I work with Sellers to ensure their home sells for the highest price in the least amount of time. Our marketing plan includes staging and professional photography, guaranteeing your home looks its best and receives maximum exposure on the market.
Are you looking to buy a home? As a Colorado native, I have in-depth knowledge regarding our Front Range communities, neighborhoods and lifestyle. It's important to me that you find the right home in the right community to fit your lifestyle. I have worked with properties ranging from farmsteads and horse ranches, to urban condos and suburban dream homes.
Ultimately, meeting great people and building long lasting relationships is one of the most rewarding parts of my job and has helped me build a strong referral-based business. I look forward to working with you!
Professional Qualifications & Designations
- RE/MAX Platinum Club: Award given in recognition of outstanding sales production.
- Certified Negotiation Expert (CNE): One of the top designation courses in real estate taught nationally by the Real Estate Negotiation Institute. Focus on professional negotiation and business building training.
- Certified Distressed Property Expert® (CDPE): Thorough understanding of complex issues in today’s real estate industry and knowledge of foreclosure avoidance options available to homeowners. Trained to provide solutions, specifically short sales, for homeowners facing market hardships.
Personal Quick Facts
- Grew up in Fort Collins and moved to the Boulder/Denver area in 1997.
- Graduate of the University of Colorado Boulder.
- Live in Arvada where we are raising our four children.
- I have a passion for interior design.
- I love being with my family, the outdoors and fitness.
What Clients Are Saying...
"Lydia is an OUTSTANDING realtor to work with! We have purchased and sold homes with Lydia, and she always goes the extra mile to ensure you have all the information and resources needed to make the best decision. I always recommend Lydia to friends, family, and contacts making real estate decisions."